Attention to citizens
Due to the situation caused by the evolution of COVID-19, on a temporary basis, requests for information will be attended preferably by phone or through the inquiry Form.
The face-to-face information service will be provided upon request for an appointment by calling 913 494 640.
C / Panamá, 1 - 28046 Madrid, Spain
Telephone: +34 913 494 640
Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Hours between June 16 and September 15
Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Exclusive service channel for people with hearing disabilities.
Identity accreditation of applicants for electronic certificates
The face-to-face accreditation service for users of electronic certificates will be provided from Monday to Friday, upon request for an appointment through the Advance Appointment application , with a maximum of six weeks in advance.
Other citizen service services
- Complaints and suggestions
- The Complaints and Suggestions procedure applies exclusively to the manifestations of dissatisfaction of citizens with the services provided by the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism.More information about complaints and suggestions.
- Accessible information requests and accessibility complaints
- Complaints regarding compliance with the requirements of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector and requests for information regarding content that are excluded from its scope of application or exempt compliance with accessibility requirements by imposing a disproportionate burden. Requests for accessible information and complaints will be submitted and registered in accordance with the requirements established in Law 39/2015, of October 1, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
- Requests for accessible information and complaints will be submitted and registered in accordance with the requirements established in Law 39/2015, of October 1, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
- Once the requests for accessible information and complaints have been received, the obliged entity must respond to the interested party within twenty business days.
- After the maximum period to resolve without the response being notified, it will be understood that the request for accessible information has not been accepted or that the complaint has not been considered.
- In the event of no reply or disagreement with the decision adopted, a claim may be initiated that must be answered within a maximum period of two months.
- The appropriate administrative remedies may be filed against the resolution of said claim, in accordance with the provisions of article 112 of Law 39/2015, of October 1, 2015.
- Electronic filing with certificate
- You can also fill in this form [PDF] [1.31 MB], print it and submit it to the General Registry of the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism. Paseo de la Castellana, 162 de Madrid, in any other registry of the Administration, in the post offices and in any of the places specified in article 16.4 of Law 39/2015, of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations.
- Cartas de servicios
The service letters are the instrument through which the organs, agencies and entities of the General State Administration inform citizens and users about the services they are entrusted with, about the rights that assist them in relation to those and about the commitments. of quality in its provision.