Attention to citizens
Due to the situation caused by the evolution of COVID-19, on a temporary basis, requests for information will be dealt with exclusively by phone or through Inquiry Form.
Appointment for face-to-face attention; +34 913 494 640
Digital Private Individual Certificate Registration Service will be from Monday to Thursday be provided upon request by appointment through the application Book Appointment
C/ Panamá, 1 - 28046 Madrid, España
Phone: +34 913 494 640
Other services citoyen
- Complaints and suggestions
- The procedure of complaints and suggestions applies solely to demonstrations of dissatisfaction of citizens with services provided by the ministry of industry, trade and tourism. More information on complaints and suggestions.
- Requests for accessible information and complaints regarding web accessibility
Request for accessible formats of information that does not meet the accessibility requirements because it is excluded or exempted due to its weight; or make a complaint for non-compliance with accessibility requirements.
- Deadline for resolution: 20 Working day(s)
- Place of submission: On-site and/or electronic, depending on the provisions in this regard in Act 39/2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administration Procedure of Public Administrations.
- URl for online processing.
Basic Regulations: Real Decreto 1112/2018, de 7 de septiembre, sobre accesibilidad de los sitios web y aplicaciones para dispositivos móviles del sector público.
- Letters of services
Letters of services are the means by which the organs, agencies and entities of the General administration of the state inform citizens and users on services that are entrusted on their rights in relation to those and on the commitments of quality in its delivery.