Guides for the reduction of contagion by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 in the tourism sector
Measures to the reduction of contagion by the coronavirus SARS-COV-2
The secretariat of state of tourism in coordination with the ministry of health has developed the guides of specifications for the reduction of contagion by the coronavirus SARS-COV-2. The guides contain specifications of service, cleaning and disinfection, maintenance and management of risk for different subsectors of the tourist sector.
These guides complete actions mandated by the orders of the ministry of health, and, in any case, is subordinated to the same.
The Autonomous Communities, the Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces (FEMP), the social agents, the associations of each subsector, experts participating in the working groups and the Spanish Association of Labor Prevention Services (AESPLA), coordinated, have participated in its preparation. by the Institute of Tourism Quality, entity to which the Secretary of State for Tourism has entrusted this work.
- Active Tourism and Ecotourism [PDF] [847.93 KB]5/28/2020 1:50:24 PM
- Campsites and Holiday Villages [PDF] [855.57 KB]5/28/2020 1:50:46 PM
- Golf Courses [PDF] [816.22 KB]5/28/2020 1:51:06 PM
- Hostels [PDF] [824.85 KB]5/28/2020 1:51:19 PM
- Hotels [PDF] [826.12 KB]5/28/2020 1:51:34 PM
- Restaurants [PDF] [766.9 KB]5/28/2020 1:51:51 PM
- Rural Accommodation [PDF] [842.61 KB]5/28/2020 1:52:13 PM
- SPAS [PDF] [822.47 KB]5/28/2020 1:52:28 PM
- Tour Guides [PDF] [779.19 KB]5/28/2020 1:52:45 PM
- Tourist Information Offices [PDF] [821.31 KB]5/28/2020 1:53:09 PM
- Travel Agencies [PDF] [847.41 KB]5/28/2020 1:53:30 PM