Guides for reducing the spread of coronavirus SARS-COV-2 in the tourism sector
Measures to reduce the spread of coronavirus SARS-COV-2
The State Secretariat for Tourism, in coordination with the Ministry of Health, has developed guides with specifications to reduce the spread of the coronavirus SARS-COV-2. They contain specifications for service, cleaning and disinfection, maintenance and risk management for different tourism subsectors.
These guides complete actions mandated by the orders of the ministry of health, and, in any case, is subordinated to the same.
Autonomous Regions, the Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces (FEMP), social agents, the associations of each subsector, working group experts and the Spanish Association of Occupational Prevention Services (AESPLA) have participated drafting the guides, coordinated by the Institute of Tourism Quality, the entity commissioned to complete this task by the State Secretariat for Tourism.
- Active Tourism and Ecotourism [PDF] [847.93 KB]5/28/2020 1:50:24 PM
- Campsites and Holiday Villages [PDF] [855.57 KB]5/28/2020 1:50:46 PM
- Golf Courses [PDF] [816.22 KB]5/28/2020 1:51:06 PM
- Hostels [PDF] [824.85 KB]5/28/2020 1:51:19 PM
- Hotels [PDF] [826.12 KB]5/28/2020 1:51:34 PM
- Restaurants [PDF] [766.9 KB]5/28/2020 1:51:51 PM
- Rural Accommodation [PDF] [842.61 KB]5/28/2020 1:52:13 PM
- SPAS [PDF] [822.47 KB]5/28/2020 1:52:28 PM
- Tour Guides [PDF] [779.19 KB]5/28/2020 1:52:45 PM
- Tourist Information Offices [PDF] [821.31 KB]5/28/2020 1:53:09 PM
- Travel Agencies [PDF] [847.41 KB]5/28/2020 1:53:30 PM