- Measures to boost the transformative project of the SCV value chain
- Integral line of action on the industrial value chain.
- The Sustainable Automotive Technology Plan (PTAS)
- Sectoral Data Spaces programme
- Programme for integrating AI into value chains to transform the economic fabric
- Scope of enabling measures
- MOVES III Programme
- MOVES Singulares II Programme
- Law 7/2021, of 20 May, on climate change and energy transition
- Royal Decree-Law 23/2020, of 23 June, approving measures in the field of energy and in other areas for economic reactivation
- Draft Royal Decreeregulating the activity of providing energy recharging services for electric vehicles
- 5G roadmap: spectrum management and assignment, reduction of deployment charges, 5G cybersecurity law and support for local authorities.
- 5G Deployment: Networks, technological change and innovation.
- Training and professional qualification
PERTE para el desarrollo del Vehículo Eléctrico y Conectado
The Strategic Projects for Economic Recovery and Transformation (PERTES) are a new public-private collaboration figure created by Royal Decree-Law 36/2020, of 30 December, approving urgent measures for the modernisation of the Public Administration and for the execution of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan.
This new figure is created with the aim of permanence, to include in our legislation new public-private partnership instruments that allow for more agile management. Its application in the Recovery Plan is particularly useful, as it aims to reinforce those investment projects included in the Plan that clearly contribute to economic growth, employment and competitiveness in our country, correcting the market failure of under-investment when private initiatives do not materialise due to the significant risks and the necessary public-private collaboration involved in this type of project.
This category, which seeks to reflect at national level the major projects of common European interest, will encompass driver projects with a structural transformational impact on strategic sectors or with disruptive and ambitious research and innovation phases, going beyond the state of the art in the sector, followed by a first industrial deployment. These are projects of a strategic nature, with a significant potential to have a knock-on effect on the rest of the economy, and which require collaboration between administrations, companies and research centres in order to scale up their operations in our country.
On 13 July 2021, the Council of Ministers approved, as the first PERTE, the development of an ecosystem for the manufacture of the Electric and Connected Vehicle, within the scope of the Recovery Plan.